Grilled Halloumi Salad – serves 2
200g Halloumi, cut into thick strips
2 Courgettes, cut into strips
10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
50g of nuts – eg sesame seeds, pine nuts or pumpkin seeds
1 lemon juiced
Handful of coriander chopped
1 pot of liquid vegetable stock
2 tbsp pesto sauce
1. Bring 200ml of water to the boil in a saucepan and stir in the pot of vegetable stock. Put the couscous in a bowl and pour the stock over. Cover with a plate and leave to soak.
2. Coat the Halloumi and courgette with the pesto sauce and grill on both sides until browned. Remove from grill and keep warm.
3. If using pine nuts, toast in a pan until brown. We mixed 25g each of pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds together.
4. Remove the plate from the couscous and stir in coriander, lemon juice, and nuts.
5. Add nuts and cherry tomatoes to couscous and mix.
6. Serve the couscous topped with the Halloumi and courgette.
Show Comments (0)