Hello and welcome to Foodie Explorers ®, which is a food, drink and travel site for you especially if you love to travel, food, history and culture, and recipes. We are based in Glasgow so a lot of our posts cover Glasgow/Edinburgh area however we love to travel for good food so check out our map as this shows all of our reviews.
Plan your next homemade meal, evening out or getaway with Foodie Explorers ®
- Dakota Glasgow and Dakota Eurocentral set to launch their first sustainable cocktail recipe
- Six by Nico launch Greek theme
- The Stables, Antrim
- Edinburgh Fringe pop up at The Broughton
- Scottish Influencer Awards announced
- Strawberry and Cream Puff Slices
- 10 pubs to visit during Edinburgh Festival & Edinburgh Fringe
- Future plans for the Chip, Stravaigin and Hanoi Bike Shop
Where to stay
Looking for an escape? Here are some places we thought worthy of writing about.
See more Where to stay
Here are links to our recipes from traditional Scottish cookery to Brussels sprout pakora!
- anCnoc pair with Overtone Brewing for launch of Craft Cast campaign
- Edinburgh International Festival Free Digital Programme
- Air Fryer Scotch Eggs
- Super Easy Cherry Ice Cream Recipe
- Spatchcock Poussin Bake
- Ultimate BBQ Glaze from Dakota Hotel
- Gingerbread Cake Recipe
- Recipe : Scottish Cream Cookies aka Cream Buns
See more Recipes
What to drink
Looking for something to drink? Here are links to our reviews.
- Refresh your summer with a rad raspberry radler
- What to expect at the Johnnie Walker Experience Princes Street, Edinburgh
- Vault city gain deal with supermarket Morrisons
- Limited Edition Single Malt release from Lagg Distillery
- Bruadar Summer Cup Cocktail
- Chandon Garden Spritz
- New Edinburgh craft beer bar Porty Vault opens
- Edinburgh Gin tours at The Real Mary King's Close
See more What to drink
Where to eat
Looking for somewhere to eat? Here are links to our reviews.
See more where to eat reviews →
What to see
You've found somewhere to stay and somewhere to eat, but what else to do whilst you are there.
- Melting Pot Penthouse Party at Radisson Red
- Disgusting Food Museum Berlin
- Edinburgh Gin Tasting Tours at The Real Mary Kings Close
- A Guide to visiting Wimbledon Tennis Championships for the first time
- Travel: Fichte Bunker, Berlin
- Quirky : St Fillans Monster
- Botanic Gardens Railway Station
- IG Farben Haus, Frankfurt
See more what to see→