Delicious raspberries with whisky, honey and toasted oatmeal....we made huge portions of this perfect Scottish recipe. This is ideally served in a small dish when your eyes aren't bigger than your stomach! This recipe serves 4.
- 2 tablespoon medium oatmeal
- 300 g fresh raspberries
- 350 ml double cream
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon whisky or to your taste
- Toast the oatmeal.
- Spread the oatmeal onto a baking sheet and grill until it smells nutty.
- Don't let the oatmeal darken.
- Cool the oatmeal.
- Whisk the double cream until just set.
- Add honey and whisky to the cream.
- Mix the cream and taste.
- Stir in the oatmeal and whisk the cream mixture until firm.
- Place alternate layers of cream, puree and raspberries into your serving dishes.
- Chill and serve.