The poor Brussel Sprout. Boiled to death, smelly and hated. Mrs Foodie loves these little green baubles, and here are some ideas to help you gain that love as well.
1.Cheesy Sprout Fondue
Cheesy Sprout Fondue, use leftover Christmas cheese and leftover sprouts.
2. Sprout Gratin
This Sprout Gratin can be prepared the day before and re-heated.
3. Roasted Sprouts with Garlic
The New York Times provides a Roasted Sprouts with Garlic recipe to pep up those little balls of evil.
4. Mapled Brussels Sprouts
Door Sixteen blog provides a delicious Mapled Brussels Sprouts recipe.
5. Sprouts with Bacon Garlic and Shallots
How about some sprouts with bacon, garlic and shallots. This recipe from My Recipes will flavour the blandest of sprouts.
6. Seared Brussels Sprouts with a Smoked Gouda Sauce and Freshly Grated Horseradish
Save that boiled mush with some seared sprouts with a smoked Gouda sauce and Horseradish from Treehugger website.
7. Brussels Sprouts Quesidilla
Recipe Corner provide this vegan friendly quesidilla recipe.
8. Brussels Sprouts with an Orange Butter Sauce
From Mother Natures Network comes this recipe, sweet and savoury.
9. Roasted Brussel Sprouts with a Raisin Vinaigrette
and the strangest to last
10. Brussels Sprout Cake
This carrot cake with a mischievous ingredient will surely be the talk of the table. From The Caked Crusader.
Show Comments (0)