- 4 flatbreads
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp creamed horseradish
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- small bunch dill, chop half, pick fronds from other half
- squeeze lemon juice
- 3 cooked beetroot (not pickled), very thinly sliced
- 4 smoked trout fillets, broken into large flakes
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7
- Brush the flatbreads with olive oil. Put on a large baking tray and cook until crisp round the edges.
- Mix horseradish, yoghurt, chopped dill, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Top each flatbread with some beetroot slices and smoked trout.
- Drizzle the sauce over the flatbread, sprinkle with dill.
I used the kiln roast smoked trout from RR Spink which We had received as a sample. This would make a great lunch or quick summer evening picnic style dinner.