The Living Room launch their new menu this April with plant pots, giant fishbowls and mini BBQs served straight to your table.
Titled “Eat with your eyes” this menu seems totally different from previous menus, with more attention to presentation as well as some quirky tastes.
There is a British Fusion menu which takes well-loved British classics and splices them with exotic and unusual flavours from the far-flung corners of the world. The results include Bury black pudding ‘donuts’ and sushi inspired slider burgers, while flavours such as wasabi and harissa give many of its dishes a distinctively exotic twist.
· A fishbowl of Devon Brown crab claws, langoustines, mussels, clams and prawns
· ‘Fondue style’ macaroni cheese
· Smoked lamp rump, slowcooked lamb breast, spiced skewer and haggis kofta and a spiced slaw and couscous, all presented on a ‘table BBQ’
· Plant pot crudites, accompanied by olive ‘soil’
· Quail with pomegranate molasses and harissa, with watermelon and Fine Fettle cheese.
More Photos of the new menu can be found HERE