Lighthouse, Light Lemon Lager
Shoppers Tweet to Book a Space in Lemon T “Lemon Grove”
The new light beer from Tennent’s Lager, Lemon T, is taking over the observation deck of Glasgow’s iconic Lighthouse this Saturday, 28 June, giving consumers the chance to relax with a beer and enjoy an unbeatable views of the city. Local band The Fortunate Sons will also be on hand with refreshing takes on popular hits.
45 minute slots will be available from 12pm to 3:45pm over Saturday and Sunday. Slots can be looked on Friday 27 June via Twitter, with users tweeting @TennentsLager with the hash tag: #LemonGrove. Those who are successful will be sent a direct message and then can bring up to three friends with them to enjoy the experience free of charge.
The Lemon Grove will be popping up across central Scotland all through July and August.
· Spaces can only be booked by tweeting the @TennentsLager Twitter account with #LemonGrove
· Users must be following the Tennent’s account to book
· Spaces are limited to 2x winners and 6x friends at a time
· The experience is strictly over 18s only, ID may be required
· Sessions are 45 minutes maximum
· Winners will be notified on Friday 27 June 2014
- The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant Opening this Summer - 09/04/2021
- Lemon and Tomato Fish - 08/04/2021
- Paisley Food & Drink Festival goes online for 2021 - 07/04/2021