what’s happening at this weekends Glasgow chocolate festival….
– £5 entry (free for under 12’s)
– Wine and chocolate tasting
– free wine sampling
– Coffee and chocolate tasting
– Chocolate making workshop
– Kids chocolate making fun
– Live demo’s from top chocolatier Gerard Chouet (Sunday only) with tasting session.
– Tasting sessions with Scottish Chocolatiers.
– Lots of new and different chocolate products to sample and buy.
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE FREE.
The event runs Sat and Sun.
Tickets can be purchased through eventbrite, here’s the link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/glasgow-chocolate-festival-tickets-10024691121?aff=eorg&nomo=1
There will also be a limited number of tickets available to buy on each day at the door.
The timings of the activities are
Chocolate making workshop – make your own box of chocolate truffles to take home. Runs every 30 mins from11am till 5pm
Kids chocolate workshop – runs all day from 11am till 5pm
Tasting sessions and live demos are every hour from 12pm till 5pm, (a full list of what’s in at what times will be posted on their Facebook page tomorrow).