As part of the global Social Media Week events which aimed to connect people and social media as well as increase awareness/knowledge etc. Also part of this week was fun. Due to travelling later in the week I missed the Beer tasting but made it to the wine event. I am so glad I did. Where else can you get Waitrose wines and a tutored tasting by Pieter Rosenthal.
The gorgeous surroundings of West Brewery
A selection of six wines to taste, smell and discuss. Bliss.
The wines on tasting :-
- Leitz Rüdesheimer Rosengarten Riesling 2010 – Rheingau, Germany
- Triade Fiano-Falanghina-Greco 2010 – Campania, Italy
- Trivento Viognier 2010 – Mendoza, Argentina
- Chateau Ka Source de Rouge 2007 – Bekaa Valley, Lebanon
- Brazin Old Vine Zinfandel 2008 – Lodi, California
- Inniskillin Sparkling Icewine – Niagara, Canada