Check out our Halloween board on Pinterest for more ideas.
- 2 packs (4 servings size) Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Milk required for pudding
- 1 packet of chocolate cookies e.g oreos
- Jelly worms
- 6-8 small jars or 4 larger jars or plastic cups (depending on the size you would like your desserts to be)
- Blitz cookies in food processor to make crumb soil.
- Prepare one packet of pudding and quickly divide it between the cups.
- Add worms to your gruesome desires.
- Add second packet of chocolate pudding.
- Pour second layer of pudding in the cups.
- Top with additional worms and crumb soil.
- Set in the fridge for 5 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh : House for an Art Lover - 01/08/2020
- Recipe : Scotty Brand Scottish-grown cherries fruit mess - 31/07/2020
- Eat out to help out – find a restaurant - 28/07/2020