Due to Mr Foodie picking up Granny Smith apples and then having them lie about the kitchen being ignored, I felt it was time to try a sugar free sorbet and embrace the sourness.
If you want to make this sweet, use a sugar syrup instead of the water. However, I felt it made a change and would be useful when making cocktails 😜 There is enough here for two.
- 3 apples
- two tablespoons lemon juice
- water to blend
- Chop apples (keeping on skin) into one inch chunks.
- Place into freezer bag.
- Place into freezer until apple os frozen.
- Add apple to food processor.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add enough water to blend the fruit.
- Freeze again.
Show Comments (0)