- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pepper chopped
- 1 small tin sweet corn
- 150g rice
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp Malawi Gold Sauce
- Handful of Fresh Coriander, chopped,
- Spoon sauce onto salmon fillets. Place aside to marinade.
- Cook rice.
- Fry onion and pepper, add to cooked rice, add sweet corn and keep warm in rice cooker.
- Cook salmon.
- Add chopped coriander to rice.
- Place rice beside salmon on plate
This was a quick and easy mid week meal. Some salmon from the fish box covered in Malawi Gold sauce. The salmon could be baked or grilled however I like a nice crunchy skin so fried it was.
Show Comments (0)