486 total views, 0 views today
Easter is coming, and what is Easter without a little (or in most cases) a lot of chocolate?! This Easter, Las Iguanas have combined two of everyone’s favourite things… chocolate AND cocktails for an indulgent match made in heaven!
This is the Chocolate Batida, Las Iguanas’ answer to all of your chocolate cocktail dreams.
A cocktail made with Magnifica Cachaça, Chocolate, Condensed Milk and is garnished with … Mini Eggs!
This cocktail is part of the Las Iguanas’ monthly ‘Hot List’, which is a selection of limited edition 241 cocktails and changes monthly so you can enjoy an amazing selection of Latin American cocktails, all year round! We have a copy of the recipe so you can make this one at home as well.
- 15ml Las Iguanas Magnifica Cachaça
- 25ml Crème Cacao Brown Chocolate Liqueur
- 25ml Condensed milk
- 50ml Full fat milk
- Dash of chocolate bitters
- Chocolate powder
- Mini eggs
- Add the ingredients to a glass filled with ice,.
- Stir well.
- Top with a sprinkle of chocolate powder and as many mini eggs as possible