Opihr Gin Cocktail
Opihr Gin has shared this cocktail with us and it sounds ideal for warming you up on a winter night. Fruity cranberry and lime with some festive Amaretto. Suitably citrussy for Christmas.
Cocktail Recipe: Winter in Marrakech from Ophir
- 50 ml Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin or 2 shots,
- 25 ml Amaretto or 1 shot,
- 25 ml cranberry juice or 1 shot - add more according to taste,
- 10 ml lime juice or 2 teaspoons.
- Orange peel to garnish.
- Chill a martini glass by filling it with ice cubes.
- Pour Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin, the amaretto, cranberry and lime juice over ice into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour into the glass.
- You can leave some ice for extra freshness.
- Create a 5cm long strip of orange with the orange peeler, twist around a straw and drop into the glass.