Opihr Gin Cocktail
Opihr Gin has shared this cocktail with us and it sounds ideal for warming you up on a winter night. Fruity cranberry and lime with some festive Amaretto. Suitably citrussy for Christmas.
- 50ml Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin (or 2 shots),
- 25ml Amaretto (or 1 shot),
- 25ml cranberry juice (or 1 shot) - add more according to taste,
- 10ml lime juice (or 2 teaspoons).
- Orange peel to garnish.
- Chill a martini glass by filling it with ice cubes.
- Pour Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin, the amaretto, cranberry and lime juice over ice into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour into the glass.
- You can leave some ice for extra freshness.
- Create a 5cm long strip of orange with the orange peeler, twist around a straw and drop into the glass.
- How to identify elderflower and what to do with it - 05/07/2020
- Recipe : Elderflower Cordial - 04/07/2020
- Las Iguanas, Bella Italia and Belgo group in administration - 02/07/2020