Chocolate heaven with three ingredient nutella cookies
These are amazing, really. Whip them up in about 20 mins and have some chocolate heaven for a cheeky pick me up.
Add some sea salt on the top for a bit of zing
This is an American recipe so it’s in cups, a converter is here if you don’t have any measuring cups
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 large egg
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F/ 177 Celsius/ Gas mark 4.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To the bowl of an electric mixer, add all the ingredients, and mix until combined.
- Roll the mixture into about cherry tomato sized balls.
- Squish to make cookie shape.
- Make sure you keep about 2-4cm space between each one, but you can cut the cookies if they decide to wander.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until cooked at edges but still slightly soft in the middle.
- Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then cool on a baking rack.