Due to recent issues at The Arches we have had to postpone ticket sales until at least July. We had hoped to have tickets available on Monday 1st of June, as announced on social media, but we have been asked by the venue to hold off for another month while they deal with their appeal and other planning.
We appreciate your patience in this matter and can assure you that we will do our utmost to ensure the event continues as usual. Keep an eye on our social media or your inbox for updates as we get them from The Arches.
Julie, Mark & Paul