Celebrate the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones with Jawbox Gin
Jawbox Gin hails is distilled in Country Down, Northern Ireland – home to Winterfell Castle and some of Game of Thrones most iconic scenes. Even if you aren’t a GOT fan this is surely worth a sip!
Inspired by The Night King and his Army of the Dead, Jawbox’s Night King cocktail combines lemon juice, maraschino liqueur and creme de violet for a sweet, yet sour tipple, with a striking icy blue hue.
50ml Jawbox Gin
20ml Lemon Juice
15ml Maraschino Liqueur
7.5ml Creme de Violette
Fill a shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
Shake and fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.
Garnish with a maraschino cherry
- 50ml Jawbox Gin
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Maraschino Liqueur
- 7.5ml Creme de Violette
- Fill a shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
- Shake and fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry
- The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant Opening this Summer - 09/04/2021
- Lemon and Tomato Fish - 08/04/2021
- Paisley Food & Drink Festival goes online for 2021 - 07/04/2021