At £4.35 not the cheapest beer, but it hit the spot on this hot day, and its one of the few places which sells it.
Full menu can be found HERE.
After a couple more, and eventually catching someones eye! we ordered a couple of pizzas, mainly due to the 2-4-1 deal.
chorizo and black pudding
– this was on the specials board for £12.35 (i think!), Good chunks of moist black pudding. Chorizo wasn’t the best. Overall, a good base and good black pudding.
pastrami and blue cheese – £12.20
– sautéed mushrooms, pastrami, blue cheese, french’s mustard and rocket. Blue cheese worked well in this one, not too overpowering at all. The base was thin and crispy with bits of sautéed mushroom. Good amount of pastrami too.
Overall, still there after all these years, good beer selection and the 2-4-1 pizza deal pulls a lot of folk in. Minus points for slow staff and place could do with a spruce up.
- The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant Opening this Summer - 09/04/2021
- Lemon and Tomato Fish - 08/04/2021
- Paisley Food & Drink Festival goes online for 2021 - 07/04/2021