The Ideal Home Show Scotland makes a return to Glasgow on 26th-29th May and is set to bring something a little bit different to whet the appetites of home show visitors at the SEC. Celebrating its 70th Anniversary (hands up those who remember visiting at the Kelvin Hall?). This year sees the addition of The Eat and Drink festival.
The Eat & Drink festival will have various areas to wander around with producers and street food vendors showcasing flavours from all over the world and masterclasses from top class chefs as well as drinks industry celebrated mixologists.
Specific areas of the festival include:
- The Chef's Table, serving a specially created menu made up of favourites from the show’s street vendors;
- The Foodie Lab, featuring live demonstrations from top chefs, foodie favourites and experts;
- The Great Eat, a selection of the world’s best flavours, selected by the country’s celebrated street food vendors.
- Artisan Producers Market, showcasing the freshest selection of handmade food and drink products for shopping and sampling
- To quench your thirst, The Drinks Station, offers creative cocktails, distinctive wines, beers and spirits, paired with the valuable knowledge and insight of Scotland’s top mixologists
Find out more about the Eat & Drink Festival here.
Of course, it wouldn't be the Ideal Home Show Scotland without visiting the Ideal Home Super Theatre. Find out how the experts do it with talks and demonstrations on topics from interior styling to decoration tips, visitors will be inspired to take on those DIY challenges or bigger renovation projects.
With up to 400 exhibitors and eight show sectors, inspirational room sets, stunning show gardens, and a Lifestyle section, brimming with the very latest beauty products as well as demonstrations and talks from top beauty experts.
We have a code to get 2 tickets for £16 -– these can be booked online here
Promo code: IHSSBLOG
*T&Cs: Book before 25th May 2017. Advance booking offer only. 2 Adult tickets for the price of 1 (on the door rate of £16). Concessions not included. No booking fee. Children aged 15 and under go FREE when accompanied by a paying adult (Maximum 2). Ideal Home Magazine included in this offer.
Ideal Home Show Scotland
Friday 26 May 10am - 6pm
Saturday 27 May 10am - 6pm
Sunday 28 May 10am - 6pm
Bank Holiday Monday 29 May 10am - 5pm
Follow Eat & Drink Festival’s story:
Follow the Ideal Home Show Scotland on:
Come say hello