I’m a big fan of Arran Aromatics, especially the After the Rain perfume, candles, soap…… so when I was invited along to find out more about their Feel Good Formulas there was no hesitation! We were given a brief introduction to the world of Arran Aromatics, some history and then it was straight into the products.
Feel Good Formulas are Arran Aromatics’ every day body care range, with natural-inspired traditional ingredients, extracts and essential oils.
- For face & hair: conditioning shampoo; moisturising mask; protective cream
- For lips & eyes: skin softening balm; light toning cooling gel
- For hands & nails: skin softening soaps; nourishing creams with Vitamin E
- For feet & legs: exfoliating soap bars; skin softening soaks; stimulating gel
- For all over: bath soaks; salt scrubs; skin care products; moisturising oils and lotions.
Thankfully a Guinea Pig was found to show off the scrub.
The sea salt scrub scrubs away tired, dead skin and is best used for the legs and arms (also good for pre fake tan sessions too!). Enhanced with natural Seaweed extract the smell was strong and noticeable as soon as the jar was opened. Presented in a reusable kilner jar.
Place a dollup (very technical!) of scrub on you leg/arm and move the scrub towards the heart. Once finished rinse off and add moisturiser.
Further hands on demonstrations of eye gel and much sniffing and testing by the ladies (and gents!) ensued.
After the Rain – my fave section
The night was most helpful, with friendly staff and it was good to get some hands on testing. The staff are available for information and demonstrations every day – no need to go to a special night.
Sign up for their mailing list as each week they have a special and you also get to know about their sale items. Arran Aromatics First Floor Princes Square Buchanan Street Glasgow Tel – 0141 248 5242 Web – arranaromatics.com Twitter – @arranaromatics