This white mulled whisky cocktail is a bit different to the usual red wine mulled wine found around Christmas and New Year. Full of flavour and a change from the normal Christmas cocktails.
- Ben Bracken Islay Single Malt Whisky
- Apple Juice
- White Wine
- ingredient 3
See the recipe card for quantities.
The following will make 2 small servings
Warm all ingredients gently in a small pan and add them to a toddy glass.
White Mulled Whisky
- 30 ml Ben Bracken Islay Single Malt Whisky
- – 100ml white wine
- – 100ml apple juice
- – 5ml honey 1 bar spoon
- – A pinch each of ginger, cinnamon + nutmeg powder
- Warm all ingredients gently in a small pan with seasonal fruit (optional) and add them to a toddy glass.
- – Serve with a cinnamon stick