Also known as Mugdock Gunsite, Mugdock Anti-Aircraft battery, Mugdock gun battery.
Mugdock Anti-Aircraft battery is located to the North of Mugdock wood and easily accessible from the Khyber car park.
It was built after the Clydebank blitz in 1942 to help protect Glasgow and its facotries from attack.
There is control building with the four gun emplacement positions to the East. Concrete cable channels survive leading from the control position to each of the gun platforms. To the North is the water tank and nearby are several concrete bases and one upstanding brick built accommodation block.
The whole of Mugdock Park is great for a day out, a cafe, shop as well as two derelict buildings for photography.