Pink 75 Cocktail from Champagne Central
At the launch of the Winter Cocktails session at Champagne Central, we got to see cocktail master Chris at work making a Pink 75, a twist on the French 75 that is a refreshing and ‘perfect’ balance of sweet and sour. Find out more about our visit to Champagne Central HERE.
Want to make one at home?
25ml Tanquery Gin
25ml St Germain
25ml lemon juice
Add Tanquery gin, Aperol, lemon and St.Germain to a cocktail shaker.
Strain into glass.
Top up glass with rose Prosecco
- 25ml Tanquery Gin
- 25ml Aperol
- 25ml St Germain
- 25ml lemon juice
- Rose Prosecco
- Add Tanquery gin, Aperol, lemon and St.Germain to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into glass.
- Top up glass with rose Prosecco
- Whisky Coffee, Haggis Crisps and more this Burns Night at Lidl - 16/01/2021
- Create tasty dishes at home with Six by Nico masterclasses - 14/01/2021
- Alston at home launches - 13/01/2021