It’s St Andrew’s Day on 30th November and what better way to celebrate that with a St Andrew’s Day Martini from Caorunn Gin. Served in a cocktail coupe glass with a single chunk of ice and a grapefruit coin garnish.
Did you know?
As well as the patron saint of Scotland, he is the patron saint of Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, San Andres Island (Colombia), Saint Andrew (Barbados) and Tenerife.
Stir all the liquid ingredients in a boston
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
St Andrew's Day Martini from Caorunn Gin
- 20 ml Caorunn Gin
- 5 ml Old Pulteney 12y
- 25 ml Italicus
- 30 ml Vermouth Dry
- Pink Grapefruit Oils
- Stir all the liquid ingredients in a boston
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
You can also subscribe to Foodie Explorers to keep up to date with all new recipes.
See the handy Pinterest image below if you wish to pin this for later 😘
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- Whisky Coffee, Haggis Crisps and more this Burns Night at Lidl - 16/01/2021
- Create tasty dishes at home with Six by Nico masterclasses - 14/01/2021
- Alston at home launches - 13/01/2021