Orange liqueur tastes amazing when paired with brandy. And because it’s Christmas, the bubbles come from a Brut champagne, highlighting the grape notes from the spirit.
35ml Bardinet Brandy
10ml orange liqueur such as Cointreau
5ml caramel syrup (such as Monin)
Very cold Champagne
Stir ingredients (except champagne) for 10 seconds with some ice and strain into a champagne flute.
Top with the champagne.
head on over to our Full Recipe Index
Bardinet Christmas Stocking
- 35 ml Bardinet Brandy
- 10 ml orange liqueur such as Cointreau
- 5 ml caramel syrup such as Monin
- Very cold Champagne
- Stir ingredients (except champagne) for 10 seconds with some ice and strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with the champagne.
You can also subscribe to Foodie Explorers to keep up to date with all new recipes.
See the handy Pinterest image below if you wish to pin this for later 😘
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant Opening this Summer - 09/04/2021
- Lemon and Tomato Fish - 08/04/2021
- Paisley Food & Drink Festival goes online for 2021 - 07/04/2021