Sagamore Sour for Whisky Sour Day
There are many ways to make a whisky sour because the result depends on the type of whisky: Scotch, Bourbon, Rye – Give rye a try with the following recipe…
– 20ml Honey Syrup (equal parts honey and water).
– 60ml Sagamore Spirit Rye.
– 30ml Fresh Lemon Juice.
– Lemon for Garnish.
– Squeeze lemon into shaker.
– Pour in honey syrup and whiskey.
– Add ice and shake for 30 seconds.
– Strain into a chilled glass.
– Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Sagamore Signature Rye is available from £49 at: