This week we’ve added 2 new sours to the range.
1. Dugges/Stillwater collab- Tropic Thunder, which is a Sour Ale that’s been fermented with mango, passion fruit and peach! Hot damn!
2. Amigos Britanicos- a collab beer done with Casita Cerveceria, Siren, and Beavertown. It’s a farmhouse ale brewed with lime, honey and chilli. Def one not to miss out on!
UK breweries are going a bit mental with the cans right now, and we absolutely love it! New to the canning game is Hawkshead Brewery with their big hitting 7% American style IPA. We haven’t tried it yet, but we know that only great things come from them!
We’ve also stocked up on a new (at least to us) brewery from the States. Brewing out of California are Black Market Brewery, and they’ve thrown a whole lotta hops into their Aftermath IPA. This bad boy is hopped with Mosaic, Columbus, Citra, and Centennial!
And of course no beer order would be complete without something from Tempest. Back in stock is their:
1. Bomber IPA (aka our favourite!)
2. Dios Mio (a dry hopped IPA with jalapeños and lime juice)
3. Longer White Cloud (a super easy drinking, and very juicy 10.2% Imperial IPA)
Location: Grunting Growler, 51 Old Dumbarton Road, Yorkhill, Glasgow, G3 8RF
Tues – Thurs and Sun 12-8pm
Fri & Sat 10am – 10pm