WIN 2 VIP TICKETS TO SCOTLAND’S FIRST EVER ICE CAVE RAVE AND 2 RIVERSIDE FESTIVAL WEEKEND TICKETS COURTESY OF COORS LIGHT
Coors Light is hosting Scotland’s first ever Ice Cave till 28th May and you could be in with a chance of winning 2 VIP tickets, as well as 2 Riverside Festival weekend tickets.
Coors Light Ice Cave is the coolest bar in the city. You’ll experience the freshest sounds from Glasgow’s underground music scene and dance the night away to the latest up and coming talent, in partnership with Mixmag.
Each experience will last approximately 30 minutes inside the cave and you and your friend will be given two complimentary drinks each.
You are then welcome to enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend at the Riverside Festival with your complementary tickets.
Here’s a clue –
— ENTER HERE —
COMPETITION CLOSES MIDNIGHT THURSDAY 25TH MAY 2017
Coors Light – T&Cs for VIP Ice Cave Competition
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over
2. Entrants must have internet access and a) valid Facebook or Twitter account to enter or b) enter directly through www.foodieexplorers.co.uk
3. Entrants must ensure that the Facebook or Twitter account that they use to enter remains active and valid until administration of the Prize Draw
4. To enter the Prize Draw, during the Promotional Period, entrants must:
1) Log into their Facebook or Twitter account
2) Directly through the Foodie Explorers page:
i. Enter the Coors Light Ice Cave Rave competition within the Promotional Period and answer the competition question correctly
5. The prize draw excludes Molson Coors employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
6. No purchase necessary. The competition will be open from Wednesday 24th May at 1800 hrs until Thursday 25th May 0000 hrs (the “Promotion Period”)
7. Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted
8. Prize winners will be chosen at random. All decisions are final
9. The Prize: There will be x1 winner who wins x2 Riverside Festival weekend tickets and x2 VIP tickets for the Coors Light Ice Cave on Saturday 27th May valid for the 1500 hrs, 1600 hrs or 1700 hrs sessions on the day. The Ice Cave experience will last 30 minutes but guests are welcome to drink in the surrounding bar before and afterwards. The prize includes entry and x2 drinks tokens each for the winner and friends.
10. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed
11. The prize winner will be contacted via email on Friday 26th May 2017 and requested to confirm attendance and confirm proof of ID
12. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 24 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s)
13. The Ice Cave tickets will be available from the registration office at the Glasgow Ice Cave at the specified time. Coors Light advises you arrive 15 minutes prior to your allocated time
14. The Riverside Festival tickets will be available from the Riverside Festival Box Office, open from 1200 hrs – 2000 hrs each day between Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th May
15. Prizes will only be handed to the registered prize winner. The registration staff will check the winner’s Passport or UK driving licence for proof they are over the age of 18 before handing over the prize. Those unable to prove their age to the registration staff will not be able to claim their prize
16. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable
17. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value
19. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control
20. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters
21. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date
22. Name and county of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Coors Light UK, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the closing date
23. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter. We reserve the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.coorslight.co.uk and the Coors Light UK Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
24. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
25. Promoter & Data Controller: Molson Coors, High St, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1JZ. Do not send entries to this address