Scottish Fan Fest – The Best of Scotland
Do you love Scottish culture? Do you want to experience the best of Scottish food and pair it with the finest Scottish drinks?
Then Scottish Fan Fest is definitely an event you don’t want to miss!
Scottish Fan Fest is a celebration of Scottish culture, hosted in one of the most iconic venues on the Royal Mile – The beautiful Signet Library!
Some of the best food & drinks professionals from all over Scotland as well as amazing Scottish craft designers will be there, and you can chat away to them all whilst enjoying some fine Scottish entertainment.
– Wedge cheesemonger for Scottish cheese board and cheese to take away
– Scoff with Beef & Black pudding stew + Haggis Neeps & Tatties
– Jarvis Pickle with Scottish Pies
– The Smokery with Smoked salmon/trout
– Sugar Daddy’s for all Scottish treats (fudges, shortbreads…)
– Stewarts brewing & St Andrews Brewing for local Scottish beers
– The Scotch Malt Whisky Society
– Strathearn distillery for Scottish Gin including Gin & Tonic
– Villeneuve wines (for French people who love too much their wine 😉)
– Thistly Cross for cider
Are you a rugby fan? Don’t worry about missing the Scotland vs France 6 Nations rugby match at 3 pm this Sunday, as you can watch it on a big screen whilst enjoying the best of Scottish food & drinks!
Ireland vs Italy will also be shown at 2:15 pm with England vs Wales following after at 4:45 pm on Saturday 10th February.
When and where is it?
10th & 11th February 2018
Various sessions at The Signet Library, Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1 1RF
Tickets cost £11.35 – £32.85
Package “Entrance to the festival + Transfer to Murrayfield” available – £18
Package “Entrance to the festival + 3 whisky tasting by the SMWS” available – £30
Please note that there is no disabled access.
See here for further details and to purchase tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/scottish-fan-fest-tickets-41379056873
Want to visit for free?
Well, we are offering two tickets for the Sunday afternoon session from 2 pm to 5:30 pm, to be in with a chance of winning simply comment below and tell us what your favourite festival in Scotland is. Closing date is this Friday 9th February at 10:30 am.
Show Comments (5)