The Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) Awards are an annual celebration of the food-service industry and the people in it. Celebrating the good in the food industry.
All areas of the industry from restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars, contract caterers, cookery schools and hotels, who are members of the SRA, and who in the last year have made extraordinary accomplishments to drive forward their organisation’s and industry’s sustainability are involved.
The awards are in their 4th year and this year’s awards are to be the biggest yet with over 250 delegates coming together around the topic of ‘the future of food’.
Delegates Tickets to the event are open to all SRA Members. To find out more contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can vote for 2015 SRA people’s favourite at the awards website. Or on twitter with #SRAfavevote.
Drum up that extra support for your fave by voting by twitter. All you need to do is tweet the sentence, which corresponds to your vote!
1. “My #SRAfavevote is Eagle + Child.”
2. “My #SRAfavevote is The Real Junk Food Project.”
3. “My #SRAfavevote is Silo.”
4. “My #SRAfavevote is Star Bistro.”
5. “My #SRAfavevote is The Bay Fish and Chips.”
Eagle & Child
The Real Junk Food Project
The Bay Fish and Chips
voting closes 13th Feb – so get voting!
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh : House for an Art Lover - 01/08/2020
- Recipe : Scotty Brand Scottish-grown cherries fruit mess - 31/07/2020
- Eat out to help out – find a restaurant - 28/07/2020