Yummy Halloween Mummies
Looking for a Halloween treat that doesn’t take three days to make? These three-ingredient mummies look the part for a spooky Halloween recipe and are tasty as well. Rice Krispie Squares and white chocolate for the “bandages” add some eyes for some eerieness. You can also use an icing sugar and water mix.
1 packet of Rice Krispie Squares
1 bar of white chocolate
Melt white chocolate in a double boiler making sure not to overcook.
Take off the heat as soon as the chocolate is melted.
Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water or you will scald the chocolate.
Remove Rice Krispie Squares from packaging.
Place on an easy to clean work surface and drizzle over white chocolate.
I also added a sprinkling of purple edible glitter just to make it sparkly.
- 1 packet of Rice Krispie Squares
- 1 bar of white chocolate
- Edible Eyes
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler making sure not to overcook.
- Take off the heat as soon as the chocolate is melted.
- Make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water or you will scald the chocolate.
- Remove Rice Krispie Squares from packaging.
- Place on an easy to clean work surface and drizzle over white chocolate.
- Add eyes
Check out some of our other recipes
or head on over to our Full Recipe Index
You can also subscribe to Foodie Explorers to keep up to date with all new recipes.
See the handy Pinterest image below if you wish to pin this for later 😘
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- Whisky Coffee, Haggis Crisps and more this Burns Night at Lidl - 16/01/2021
- Create tasty dishes at home with Six by Nico masterclasses - 14/01/2021
- Alston at home launches - 13/01/2021