Celtic Connections with Whisky and music at SWG3
Looking for something to do this Saturday 26th January? Then SWG3 might be the place for you. The National Whisky Festival is at SWG3 as part of Celtic Connections 2019.
There are over 30 exhibitors and over 100 different whiskies/expressions to try – all included in the ticket price.
The festival will run in collaboration with the world-famous folk music and culture festival Celtic Connections. So your toes will be tapping as well as happy taste buds!
Tickets are available from http://www.nationalwhiskyfestival.scot/ cost £37 and include:
– Entry to one of two sessions on Saturday 26 January (12pm-3.30pm or 4.15pm-7.45pm)
– Unique NWF branded Glencairn crystal nosing glass, to use on the day and take home
– Access to sampling over 100 different whiskies/expressions (and some cheeky other spirits)
– The official festival programme
– Two discount vouchers to be used at the festival bottle shop, provided by Good Spirits Co.
– Access to masterclasses within your session (to be booked separately)
– And last but by no means least – an incredible bill of live music programmed Celtic Connections
Slàinte Mhath! 🥃
100 Eastvale Place
Saturday 26th January 2019
Show Comments (0)