Scottish Gin Festival at ALDI
There are 11 Scottish gins on offer at ALDI to celebrate their Scottish Gin Festival and we have the lowdown on what’s on sale.
The gins are in store now and you’ll probably have to buy some quickly as last time ALDI held their Scottish Gin Festival, The Gin was gone in days.
The gins available are:-
- The Botanical Project Apple, Mint & Cucumber Gin (£19.99/50cl) and The Botanical Project Blackcurrant, Rhubarb & Ginger Gin Liqueur (£14.99/50cl) – each crafted exclusively for ALDI by Eden Mill Distillery in St Andrews
- Square Peg Pink Gin (£19.99/50cl) crafted exclusively for ALDI by Strathleven Distillery in Dumbarton
- Small Batch Distilled Scottish Gin (£24.99/70cl) from El:gin Distillery in Moray
- NB Gin (£24.99/70cl) from NB Distillery in North Berwick
- Try Me Naked (£24.99/70cl) from Firkin Gin in Edinburgh
- Heather Rose Gin (£19.99/50cl) from Strathearn Gin in Perth
- Sweet Citrus Gin (£19.99/50cl) from McQueen in Callander, Stirlingshire
- Harpa Gin (£19.99/50cl) from Kirkjuvagr in Orkney
- Colonsay Gin – Solas (£19.99/50cl) from Wild Thyme Spirits on the Isle of Colonsay
- Dog Days Summer Gin (£19.99/50cl) from Persie Distillery in Blairgowrie
I’m eager to try the apple, mint and cucumber gin and to see the gin garnish boxes.
To celebrate the launch of the Scottish Gin Festival, ALDI has teamed up with McQueen to offer two prizes, each for two people to take a tour of its distillery in Callander as well as a choice of a 50cl bottle from McQueen’s range of award-winning premium Scottish craft gins. Shoppers are invited to enter via a text-to-win number displayed in ALDI stores until midnight on Wednesday 16 May 2018.