331 total views, 2 views today
This is stunning simple to make, even Mr Foodie had a go! 😉 Serve inside an old egg box or on top of some salad, for a healthy alternative to all the chocolate around this Easter. This would make a fun breakfast or afternoon snack, for kids and grown-ups too!
Start off by boiling your eggs. Peel them and then and place aside for later.
Next stage, slice the carrot into thin rounds. Using a paring knife, cut a pointed crown into the carrot.
Using a sharp knife, slice into the egg deep enough for the carrot crown to sit comfortably. Place the carrot crown in the egg. Stick chia seeds to egg using water.
Arrange your hens.
- 4 eggs
- 1 carrot
- Pinch of chia seeds
- Boil your eggs.
- Peel and place eggs aside.
- Slice a carrot into thin rounds.
- Use a paring knife to cut a pointed crown.
- Using a sharp knife, slice into the egg deep enough for the carrot crown to sit comfortably.
- Place the carrot crown in the egg
- Stick chia seeds to egg using water.
- Arrange your hens.